Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 9 days -- Really!? (by James)

Has it really been only 9 days since we found out Amanda was pregnant? I don't think time can move any slower than it has.

I'm so happy we have made it to 5 weeks and 1 day today. There is something to be said about little victories. I know we have lots still ahead and things may change with each blood test results. But as for now I say "THANK YOU GOD!"

Monday we will know more of where this pregnancy is headed. I am excited, yet scared. The problem is I know way too much about early pregnancy than any person not an OB/GYN should know thanks to the internet.

Could it be twins? Maybe. That would be a nice surprise.

Still praying hard for you baby (babies).

2 comments:

For The Girls said...

Thank you for setting this blog up and inviting me to it. I have been praying and will continue to do so. I'm so elated!

I am trusting God with all my heart that His little miracle that He is knitting together at this very moment will be the answer to your prayers!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I feel like I'm waiting with bated breath right along with you ... can't wait to hear some more news, see an ultrasound, and watch that baby [or babies??] grow.