Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bitty Baby in 3D

I had a 3D ultrasound as part of my regular doctor visit today. The baby wasn't as cooperative as I hoped she'd be, and she spent the majority of the time fighting for her right to privacy. She kept turning and yawning and hiding behind my belly button (which casts a very dark shadow across the baby's face). She abruptly ended the scan by putting both her hands and her feet right in front of her face. Little stinker!

As for growth, I'm at 29 weeks gestation today, and the baby measured about 31 weeks and 5 days. Though she's still measuring big, her measurements are increasing at appropriate intervals along the growth chart. The doctor would be more concerned with larger or more irregular advancements. We're just destined to have a sizable baby, I guess.

We were able to capture a few ultrasound images worth sharing:


Baby Profile at 29 Weeks

Looking Down

Looking Forward

Big Yawn





Cross Posted on Mandigirl Muses

1 comment:

In His Grip said...

Amanda, What great news. I can't believe how far along you are. Time flies. Tell your family hello from us.